Our standard membership package is designed to give each member complete access to the foundation, social event and networking/promotion opportunities. In addition, HBAWC also monitors and informs members of regulatory and legislative changes within the industry, and promotes each member business within the community. The Home Builders Association of Washington County has managed to keep our standard membership dues at an industry low, affordable rate in order to encourage membership in these difficult economic times.
Members receive reduced pricing on your Home Show booths, admission to several events held throughout the year in which you can participate for less than cost, updated information on local and state issues which affect the Builder industry, the ability to network with others in our association and the option to ask for and receive help from the HBAWC in dealing with local municipalities and county government.
We still want to keep our membership dues low, but also have goals of being able to achieve more in our organization to better serve our members. To accomplish this goal, HBAWC will now be offering the new Premier Membership Option. As a new HBAWC Premier Member, you will have access to several features which will give you much greater presence on our new web site, the opportunity to sponsor an HBAWC General Membership meeting and the satisfaction in knowing that you have helped the HBAWC to become a better, more active organization in our community.
Standard Membership Package
Yearly Membership Fee: $150
Our standard membership package includes everything you need to be an active member within the association. Benefits include:
- Join forces with others in the Building Industry to stay informed on all issues.
- Advocate for the local building industry when issues arise.
- Receive reduced rate on a booth in the annual Home show.
- Network with others in the Building Industry and show support for other members.
- Attend Monthly General Membership meetings and hear from local and state politicians on issues that pertain to the Building Industry.
- Attend several yearly events where you can enjoy time with other members and local industry leaders.
- Ask for a receive help in dealing with local municipalities and departments when issues arise.
- Have a showing on our brand new, updated web site where local residents will be encouraged to search for members when building and remodeling.
- Standard Members will be shown as a PIN on the interactive map.
Premier Membership Package
Yearly Membership Fee: $250
Our premier membership package gives each premier member additional advertising opportunities. Benefits include all benefits of the standard membership, plus:
- Your logo on our web site.
- Premier Members will be listed first in a category and be larger type.
- Premier Members will be allowed to be listed in additional categories. Standard Membership will include up to 3 categories, Premier up to 6?
- Premier Members will be shown as a PIN on the interactive map.
- Premier Members will take turns hosting General Membership meetings, including a 5 minute “verbal ad” presented at the beginning of our meetings.